£25 million short of a blockbuster deal: this is supposedly Manchester City's limit when it comes to Rodri | Goal.com

Manchester City will reportedly only let Rodri leave for a fee of at least €75 million.
Sky says City have set that figure as their minimum asking price and would only start negotiating from there. Rodri is under contract with the English runners-up until 2027. Real Madrid are especially interested in the Spanish world and European champion, but the report says Los Blancos have so far only been willing to put €50 million on the negotiating table.
Most recently, Rodri starred at the World Cup and led Spain to the title in the USA as the playmaker in midfield. He was also named the best player of the tournament. Back in 2024, after the European Championship triumph in Germany, he received the Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world.
Meanwhile, Real Madrid are undergoing a major overhaul this summer. After two trophyless years under Carlo Ancelotti, Xabi Alonso and Alvaro Arbeloa, former successful coach Jose Mourinho has taken charge again at Los Blancos. Real have already strengthened their defence with Marc Cucurella, Denzel Dumfries and Ibrahima Konate. Bernardo Silva arrived from Manchester City on a free transfer to bolster midfield. There is also a good chance the Madrid side will land Yan Diomande from RB Leipzig for a nine-figure sum. Rodri could then become the central mastermind and driving force Real have lacked since the departures of Toni Kroos and Luka Modric.
On Monday, Rodri underwent back surgery, which means he will miss the first competitive matches of the new season in the Super Cup and the Premier League. In September, new coach Enzo Maresca can expect to have him back available, if he has not signed for Real Madrid before then.
Lesen Sie die Originalnachricht

William Hill
Bonus für Neukunden bis zu 100€
William Hill Bonus für Neukunden aus Deutschl...
William Hill Bonus für Neukunden aus Deutschland, Österreich und aus der Schweiz...
